Having the right restoration equipment on your site ensures faster cleanup, reduces secondary damage, and gets you back to work faster. At Master Maintenance, our experienced teams utilize only the highest quality, industry standard tools and equipment to effectively remove excess water, dry out your structures, and repair any damage. As a family of businesses, we have the resources to take your restoration project from start to finish. With all of our cleanup and restoration services under one roof, we provide the most comprehensive and efficient flood cleanup in the business.
Our Restoration Equipment
- Water claw - removes standing and saturating water.
- Fans and dehumidifiers - industrial strength equipment used to dry your structure, flooring, and other materials quickly and completely.
- Steam cleaners - truck mounted systems provide thorough cleaning and no waste left behind when restoring your carpet and upholstery.
- Chemicals - in some cases a stain removal solution, deodorizing compound, or living enzyme treatment may be used on materials that are stained or damaged during flood.
- Repair tools - when irreparable damage is done to carpet tack and pads, we have the tools and materials to replace them and reinstall carpet. For damaged hard flooring such as VCT, we are also capable of stripping and refinishing.
When you experience water damage or a natural disaster, it's imperative that you have an experienced team on site to effectively assess, mitigate, and restore your space. Our experienced teams at Master Maintenance utilize top-of-the-line restoration equipment to properly remove any moisture, clean, and repair your damage.
The right restoration equipment, in the hands of the right people, effectively restores your building. Call or contact us today for the highest quality restoration services.