At Master Maintenance, we've seen it all and cleaned it all, and because of our years of experience, we have been able to develop the best methods and find the ideal cleaning and restoration tools for flood cleanup. Cleaning up and restoring your facility after a disaster doesn't have to mean endless stress and contracting multiple companies for repairs. With all of our cleanup and restoration services under one roof, we can provide the most comprehensive and efficient flood cleanup in the business.
Our Restoration Equipment
- Water claw - removes standing and saturating water.
- Fans and dehumidifiers - industrial strength equipment used to dry your structure, flooring, and other materials quickly and completely.
- Steam cleaners - truck mounted systems provide thorough cleaning and no waste left behind when restoring your carpet and upholstery.
- Chemicals - in some cases a stain removal solution, deodorizing compound, or living enzyme treatment may be used on materials that are stained or damaged during flood.
- Repair tools - when irreparable damage is done to carpet tack and pads, we have the tools and materials to replace them and reinstall carpet. For damaged hard flooring such as VCT, we are also capable of stripping and refinishing.
Contact us today to learn more about our flood cleanup and restoration equipment.