Keeping your building properly maintained not only improves the overall appearance of your property, it also keeps you, your employees, and your clients safe. Having building systems that are updated, compliant with all regulations, and functioning properly reduces repair costs and keeps your facility operating at peak performance. Master Maintenance utilizes years of experience and top-of-the-line equipment to provide you with a wide variety of national facilities management benefits.
Benefits to National Facilities Management
- One Call; One Invoice: With all of our comprehensive cleaning and maintenance services under one roof, you don't have to worry about hiring a hoard of contractors for every facilities management or cleaning service you need. With one call to Master Maintenance, you can get exactly the services your facility requires from one source and one invoice.
- Total Coverage: All of your cleaning and maintenance needs are met here, including services for organizations with multiple locations:
- Janitorial services
- Power washing
- Window cleaning
- Floor cleaning
- Porter services
- Janitorial supplies stocking
- And More
- Customizable Service: We work with you continuously to serve the exact needs of your unique facility. We have the capability to address problems promptly as they arise and change service plans as needed.
- Exceptional Outcomes: Throughout our many years in the industry, we have continuously been able to exceed the expectations of our clients with our high quality services and attention to detail.
- Improve Your Image: At Master Maintenance, it is our job to make you look better and feel safer. By maintaining a clean and well-kept environment, you can make your facility more appealing to both customers and employees.
- Trustworthy and Reliable Service: Our technicians are hired based both on their skill and on their shared values of integrity and honesty. Each of our employees is also subject to a background check before hiring.
Whether your HVAC needs a replacement part or your lightbulbs have burnt out, having a national facilities management team on site allows your building to receive the attention it needs to stay functional and operate at peak performance. Master Maintenance's team of experts have a wide range of skills to ensure each aspect of your building has the care consideration it needs to keep your property looking it's best for you, your customers, and your employees.
Benefit your business with exceptional national facilities management services from Master Maintenance. Call or contact us today to schedule.